- Fighting by the water wheel which was clearly not meant to grind flour. Likely some magical ritual…
- Baliek leads the group to victory by directing the heros to attack with greater accuracy and strength.
- Perceived, picked locked and failed to stealthy open the secret door
- Fighting just outside the grand room, whispers of Salazar wanting a healer(?)
- Everyone celebrates Bakaruda’s new feat: Hero Poise which countered the enemy’s magic (-2 to saving throws was netted to +4)
- Another secret door
- Fighting inside another room with stairs and defaced statues
- Baehrface and Bakaruda pops out and back into existence, to their disadvantage.
- Barannis causes enemies to sleep allowing the “softies” (Baliek, Balina and Barannis) to gleefully obtain critical hits on the sleeping enemies while the defender and fighter were MIA.
- Checked one staircase, it leads up to the main square of Wellsprings
- Group selects another staircase which leads to a long corridor
- Barannis dings
A Fragile Peace
19 So not a sewer temple